We are hiring immediate joiners as experienced Accounts Coordinator for Logistics and Freight Forwarding Back office Working.
- To collect the invoices/POD in a timely manner from the outsourced transport vendor/shipping lines through email, web login.
- To validate Land Freight, Sea Freight cost, Clearance & VAT cost in jobs via purchase invoice posting, Debit / Credit notes from vendors and update in a timely manner.
- To fully coordinate the shipment process, from the initial level – cost validation till the billing process.
- To liaise and have a strong coordination with Operations department for all accounts coordination tasks.
- To update specific accounting data at Fresa from the shipment Tracker.
Accounts Payable: To be responsible for prior notification & payment request process to Finance with respect to the agreed credit terms.
- To generate SOA Daily, weekly and monthly to customers in line with the internal accounting policies.
- To do Monthly accounts reconciliation to/with agents & vendors.
- To provide support on financial procedures, budgets and planning activities through preparation, analysis and execute as advised by Manager-Finance.
- To be fully aware of all financial policies, procedures and government rules & regulations and to make recommendations wherever applicable.
- To coordinate with inter-department stake holders on day-to-day basis with regards to the collection of business transactions and update timely of accounting data.
- To work on regular weekly / monthly MIS reports and present to Finance Manager. along with recommendations as applicable.
Required Qualifications and Knowledge:
- Graduate / Master in Accounts / Finance / Partially qualified in Accounts & Finance professional education.
- Specialized in Ms office, accounting software, applications, etc. Knowledge of all accounting activities.
Analytical, Communication, Time Management, Organizing, Accounting Software, MS Office.
Job Specific Training:
Analytical, Communication, MS Office, ERP System.
Must have 2 to 3 years of experience in Accounting responsibilities in the Logistics & Shipping industry.
Work Location – Chennai (Work from Office)
Salary as per Industry Standards
To know more, click here
To view more number of jobs, click here
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org