Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email and social media.
- Design, build and maintain the social media presence for our clients.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing movements, and assess against goals.
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spending and performance based on the insights.
- Manage and train the rest of the team on digital marketing.
- Track and measure SEO and Google Analytics metrics and provide reports.
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies.
- Plan, execute and measure experiments and conversion tests.
- Utilize the strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touchpoints.
- Evaluate emerging technologies and provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate.
Required Skillset & Qualifications
- Relevant degree in Marketing, Business Administration or related field.
- Proven 1+year of experience as a Digital Marketing Manager, Digital Marketing Specialist or a similar role in the Marketing Department.
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email and social media.
- Good knowledge across marketing, including brand marketing, PR, content management, digital marketing & performance marketing.
- Strong knowledge and experience of the digital marketing space.
To know more, click here
To view more number of jobs, click here
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org